Log date: 2003 Jul 28 - 01:15:42
Verminaard.
I'm headed west to slay some rednecks.


Exits: *north*, *east*.

* R>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

* R>n
Broken Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* R>en
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

* R>trac
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* R>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an animated skeleton leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).

   - a track of an animated skeleton leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* R>500/500 hits, 63/63 mana, and 83/161 moves.

* R>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (o).
A hungry warg (o) starts following you.

*>e
Broken Hills
Exits: *south*, *west*.

*>flee
You flee head over heels.
Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *west*.

*>wn
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*>Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

*>nuu
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *south*, up, down.

o>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

!>Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o>The hatch seems to be closed.

o>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.
Brath tells you 'nonames'

!>k *dwarf*!>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
 the Dwarf* says 'cool  ;)'

*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body very hard and tickles it.

!>hama
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces a wight bodyguard's right arm very hard and
tickles it.

!>Wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

!>hit *dwarf*cha moo agg
Ok.

!>bash *dwarf*
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's right foot extremely hard.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>d the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body hard and tickles it.

*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces a wight bodyguard's right hand and
tickles it.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Drum the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* who suddenly seems less
lively.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Sabadon tells you 'ok den är inte klar'

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* burns you.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>nar pukes in wc, they're not fleeing :/Ok.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* gets some silver coins from a simple chest.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* gets a small book from a simple chest.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>bash drum! HP:Fine  the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Drum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* burns you.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Sabadon tells you 'jag måste felsöka och förbättra'

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
rtihlav narrates 'numbers?'
*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Drum the Dwarf* roars loudly.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>tsmr 3You can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>Tell Smrtihlav 3
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>flee
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>u
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>The hatch seems to be closed.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Fine>bash drum
You approach *Drum the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>*Khuilela the Dwarf* joins  the Dwarf*'s fight.
A wight bodyguard says 'Prepare to draw your list breyth, Khualela.'

A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces a wight bodyguard's left foot and
tickles it.

tsmr I'm fighting as we speak.rtihlav tells you 'might be trap?'

Your bash at *Drum the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Wounded>Tell Smrtihlav I'm fighting as we speak.
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>tsmr no, I'm inside
Morsh tells you 'jag är stonedoor, ska jag komma?'
Tell Smrtihlav no, I'm inside
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>t morsh ja
*Drum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
rtihlav tells you 'was before trap in bw'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* slaps you across the face repeatedly. Snap out of it!

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's left foot hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>
*Drum the Dwarf* strongly pounds a wight bodyguard's right foot.

Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Fine>bash drum! HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! HP:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* joins  the Dwarf*'s fight.
A wight bodyguard says 'Prepare to draw yoor last breath, Khoalela.'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

! HP:Fine *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

! HP:Fine *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drumbash drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>You try to pound *Drum the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

rtihlav tells you 'need us or u solo them?'

Your bash at *Drum the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>look
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt>hit drum
You approach *Drum the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
inic narrates 'holy fuck'

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
A wight bodyguard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Dying>
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded a wight bodyguard:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
hit drum
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a wight bodyguard's death cry.
A wight bodyguard disappears into nothing.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
inic narrates '6 pukes hilltop'

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>rep come
Tell hurin come
No-one by that name here...

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>uhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt>You approach *Drum the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>uhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
You approach *Drum the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>You swiftly dodge *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
You try to pound *Drum the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>You will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit drum
You strongly pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeu
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>dopen exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>s
You don't see any exit here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close exit
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' folemote hisses 'fol'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Morsh smiles viciously.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
rtihlav tells you 'u ok? should we come?'

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' bobemote hisses 'bob'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' disba
Morsh starts following you.
emote hisses 'disba'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

gr morsh
Morsh disbands his group.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Morsh is now a group member.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cls
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

cls
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces Morsh's body and tickles it.
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Morsh thinks till it hurts.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit drum! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>You try to pound *Drum the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces Morsh's right hand hard and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar DRUMOk.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Morsh panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Drum the Dwarf*'s right hand.
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves up.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*
quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You dodge a bash from *Drum the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>sword
Morsh has arrived from above.
Wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>oocha moo wimp
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Morsh is standing here.

close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Morsh pounds *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Bad>
the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
*Drum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.

close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>close exit
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>tsmr yes, be close
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>It's already closed!
You lightly slash *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>Tell Smrtihlav yes, be close
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf* the Dwarf* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Morsh.
Morsh is here, fighting *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: [south], up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

clsclshama
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

eca
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

get azurescroll allrecite azurescroll
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha moo agg
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit drumrbash drumr
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
They aren't here.
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash who or what ?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>close door
The door closes quietly.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>dopen door
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!
Morsh has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close dooropen door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Ok.
Morsh leaves north.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sighs loudly.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces Morsh's body and tickles it.
Morsh pounds *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Morsh:Hurt>
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>look
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>fleeu
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep är du fast?Tell hurin är du fast?
No-one by that name here...

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - Inside a Ruined Tower
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rpl morsh
Ali rep Tell morsh
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep eru fast?Tell morsh eru fast?
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - Ruined Overlook
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>score
224/500 hits, 10/63 mana, and 19/161 moves.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>20cha wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep ta alv?Tell morsh ta alv?
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>dd
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open door
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
Morsh tells you 'är wounded'
It's already open!

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>look
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Morsh has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sk *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>bbash

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>look
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
inic narrates 'is it me or has no puke died lately'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nclose door
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>open door
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Morsh bleeds from open wounds.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The stone in your necklace fades to black.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>' bobemote hisses 'bob'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>' va fan eru för klass?emote hisses 'va fan eru för klass?'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

Morsh utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lscore
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Morsh giggles.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>230/500 hits, 12/63 mana, and 97/161 moves.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
inic narrates 'dhulin by fordable going e'

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nk *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>a
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha moo agg
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nhit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf*
panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Broken Hills
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Burzrak narrates 'meet where'

*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Morsh pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickles it.
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine Morsh:Wounded>bash *dwarf*whit *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf*
panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>shit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>Durcano narrates 'me scarred...'
You're already fighting!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>rtihlav narrates 'by rock'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Morsh tries to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*w
You are too afraid.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east.
Durcano narrates 'ok, rock'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>15change wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Morsh.
Morsh is here, fighting *Khuilela the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Wounded>*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Lotheila narrates 'well any news about sorcerer?'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>shit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>riude
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Broken Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: south, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*s
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ws
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You strongly pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>look
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
Morsh is standing here.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>acha moo agg
Ok.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ridehit *dwarf*
A hungry warg (o) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (o)'s reins, and start riding it.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An animated skeleton leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You try to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morsh mounts on a hungry warg (o), and begins riding it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You are too afraid.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>10hit *dwarf*change wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*e
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Broken Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Your attempt to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf* fails.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Morsh pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Wounded>
in narrates 'oerrock?'
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Durcano narrates 'yep'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
says 'bob'
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*n
rtihlav narrates 'nod'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
Morsh bleeds from open wounds.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

Morsh begins some strange incantations...
You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You feel bolder.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>score
145/500 hits, 13/63 mana, and 12/161 moves.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...
Morsh utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

Morsh gets a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.

w) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Morsh eats a strip of dried meat.
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ne
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>' SÖKemote hisses 'SÖK'
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
rtihlav tells you 'hows going'

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tramtrack mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tsmr they all out
Tell Smrtihlav they all out
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tsmr guard breen
Tell Smrtihlav guard bree
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

## Tracks obviously leading west, following the road perfectly. ##

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound a giant rat's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Hurt>b dbash d

wMorsh has 87/320 hps 70/103 mana 43/135 moves

Morsh joins your fight.
Morsh pounds a giant rat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

Your bash at a giant rat sends it sprawling.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Old East Road
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tramtrack mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

hit *dwarf*
You stop searching.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You approach *Drum the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Morsh is here, riding a hungry warg (o) driven by you.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Morsh pounds *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>acha moo agg
Ok.
*Drum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves north.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm>k *elf*w
They aren't here.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *elf*w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>The Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>560Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sw
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>50change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh strongly pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's right hand very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Bad>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
rtihlav tells you 'races ?'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wk *dwarf*w
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right arm hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
Morsh is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg (o) driven by you.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
Morsh strongly pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded Morsh:Bad>*Khuilela the Dwarf* snores loudly.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* strongly pounds Morsh's head.

Morsh dismounts from a hungry warg (o), and stops riding it.
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves east.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Zenobia narrates 'anyone spare a fgc nocish?'
rtihlav tells you 'not here yet'

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the east.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>rep e
Tell morsh e
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>rep fort
Tell morsh fort
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>l
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, sitting on a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Border of the Lone-lands
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Border of the Lone-lands
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, sitting on a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep den är exh
Tell morsh den är exh
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep w om nis
Tell morsh w om nis
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep jag är bad
Tell morsh jag är bad
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* seems to have recovered her senses.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh has arrived from the east.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wbash *dwarf*
Border of the Lone-lands
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Morsh tries to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Awful Morsh:Bad>
Morsh stops using an engraved warhammer.
Morsh skillfully draws a mace.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Awful Morsh:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Dying Morsh:Bad>You can't do that while fighting.
Morsh crushes *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tsmr 1 rip
Tell Smrtihlav 1 rip
Ok.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>linc
look in corpse
corpse (here) :
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a black warg fur (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a broad silver belt
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
an engraved warhammer
a great helm (brand new)
a large skin
a long hollow stem
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
a pan
a red ruby
a ring
a ruby ring
a small book
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh mounts on a hungry warg (o), and begins riding it.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>gccget coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 24 gold coins and 72 copper pennies.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>g ring corpse
You get a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

g shield corpse
You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>scalp corpse
You start taking the scalp from the corpse.

g sable corpsegcc
Morsh gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

g keyring corpse
You tear Khuilela's scalp off the dead corpse.

)
A log! Log date: 2003 Jul 28 - 01:15:42
Verminaard.
I'm headed west to slay some rednecks.


Exits: *north*, *east*.

* R>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

* R>n
Broken Hills
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* R>en
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

* R>trac
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* R>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an animated skeleton leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).

   - a track of an animated skeleton leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* R>500/500 hits, 63/63 mana, and 83/161 moves.

* R>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (o).
A hungry warg (o) starts following you.

*>e
Broken Hills
Exits: *south*, *west*.

*>flee
You flee head over heels.
Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *west*.

*>wn
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*>Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

*>nuu
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *south*, up, down.

o>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

!>Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o>The hatch seems to be closed.

o>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.
Brath tells you 'nonames'

!>k *dwarf*!>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
 the Dwarf* says 'cool  ;)'

*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body very hard and tickles it.

!>hama
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces a wight bodyguard's right arm very hard and
tickles it.

!>Wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

!>hit *dwarf*cha moo agg
Ok.

!>bash *dwarf*
You pound  the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's right foot extremely hard.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>d the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body hard and tickles it.

*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces a wight bodyguard's right hand and
tickles it.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at  the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* who suddenly seems less
lively.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Sabadon tells you 'ok den är inte klar'

! *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* burns you.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.
You pound  the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>nar pukes in wc, they're not fleeing :/Ok.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* gets some silver coins from a simple chest.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* gets a small book from a simple chest.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>bash drum! HP:Fine  the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Drum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* burns you.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Sabadon tells you 'jag måste felsöka och förbättra'

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Smrtihlav narrates 'numbers?'
*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's body hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Drum the Dwarf* roars loudly.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>tsmr 3You can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>Tell Smrtihlav 3
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>flee
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>u
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>The hatch seems to be closed.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Fine>bash drum
You approach  the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Hurt>*Khuilela the Dwarf* joins  the Dwarf*'s fight.
A wight bodyguard says 'Prepare to draw your list breyth, Khualela.'

A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces a wight bodyguard's left foot and
tickles it.

tsmr I'm fighting as we speak.Smrtihlav tells you 'might be trap?'

Your bash at  the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Wounded>Tell Smrtihlav I'm fighting as we speak.
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Fine a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
You pound  the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>tsmr no, I'm inside
Morsh tells you 'jag är stonedoor, ska jag komma?'

Tell Smrtihlav no, I'm inside
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
You pound  the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>t morsh ja
*Drum the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
Smrtihlav tells you 'was before trap in bw'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* slaps you across the face repeatedly. Snap out of it!

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
Inactivity timeout postponed...

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Drum the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's left foot hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Wounded>
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>
*Drum the Dwarf* strongly pounds a wight bodyguard's right foot.

Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>Ok.

! HP:Fine *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Fine>bash drum! HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! HP:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* joins  the Dwarf*'s fight.
A wight bodyguard says 'Prepare to draw yoor last breath, Khoalela.'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds a wight bodyguard's right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

! HP:Fine *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

! HP:Fine *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Fine>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Fine>dhit drumbash drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>You try to pound  the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Bad>*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

Smrtihlav tells you 'need us or u solo them?'

Your bash at  the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
A wight bodyguard hits *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>look
Ruined Upper Gallery

A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *Drum the Dwarf*.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt>hit drum
You approach  the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Dominic narrates 'holy fuck'

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Awful>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
A wight bodyguard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Dying>
You pound  the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded a wight bodyguard:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
A wight bodyguard is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
hit drum
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a wight bodyguard's death cry.
A wight bodyguard disappears into nothing.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Dominic narrates '6 pukes hilltop'

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>rep come
Tell hurin come
No-one by that name here...

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>uhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt>You approach  the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You pound  the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt>uhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
You approach  the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*
You swiftly dodge *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

You will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dhit drum
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
You try to pound  the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>You will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit drum
You strongly pound  the Dwarf*'s right foot.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>fleeu
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>dopen exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>s
You don't see any exit here.

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Gallery
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: up, down.

! HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close exit
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' folemote hisses 'fol'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Morsh smiles viciously.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Smrtihlav tells you 'u ok? should we come?'

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' bobemote hisses 'bob'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr morsh
Morsh is a group leader!

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>' disba
Morsh starts following you.
emote hisses 'disba'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Move:Slow>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

gr morsh
Morsh disbands his group.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Morsh is now a group member.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cls
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

cls
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces Morsh's body and tickles it.
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Morsh thinks till it hurts.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit drum! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>You try to pound  the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
the Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces Morsh's right hand hard and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar DRUMOk.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Morsh panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You strongly pound  the Dwarf*'s right hand.
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves up.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit*
Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You dodge a bash from  the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>sword
Morsh has arrived from above.
Wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>oocha moo wimp
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*
Inside a Ruined Tower

A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Morsh is standing here.

close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Morsh pounds *Drum the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Drum the Dwarf*:Bad>
the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
*Drum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.

close exit! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>close exit
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves up.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>tsmr yes, be close
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>It's already closed!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Healthy>It's already closed!
You lightly slash *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>Tell Smrtihlav yes, be close
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>u the Dwarf* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Morsh.
Morsh is here, fighting *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: [south], up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
*Drum the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: [up], down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>clscast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

clsclshama
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

eca
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

get azurescroll allrecite azurescroll
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha moo agg
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit drumrbash drumr
*Khuilela the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
They aren't here.
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash who or what ?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>close door
The door closes quietly.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>dopen door
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!
Morsh has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close dooropen door
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Ok.
Morsh leaves north.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Morsh is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* sighs loudly.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces Morsh's body and tickles it.
Morsh pounds *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Morsh:Hurt>
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*
Inside a Ruined Tower

A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>fleeu
You flee head over heels.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep är du fast?Tell hurin är du fast?
No-one by that name here...

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - Inside a Ruined Tower
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rpl morsh
Ali rep Tell morsh
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep eru fast?Tell morsh eru fast?
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - Ruined Overlook
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>score
224/500 hits, 10/63 mana, and 19/161 moves.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>20cha wimp 200
Wimpy set to: 200

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rep ta alv?Tell morsh ta alv?
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Morsh                - An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Verminaard           - Ruined Upper Gallery

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>dd
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open door
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.
Morsh tells you 'är wounded'
It's already open!

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>look
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Morsh has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sk *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>bbash

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>look
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Dominic narrates 'is it me or has no puke died lately'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nclose door
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(south)*, up, down.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>open door
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Morsh bleeds from open wounds.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The stone in your necklace fades to black.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>' bobemote hisses 'bob'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>' va fan eru för klass?emote hisses 'va fan eru för klass?'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

Morsh utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lscore
Inside a Ruined Tower
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Morsh is standing here.
Morsh giggles.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>230/500 hits, 12/63 mana, and 97/161 moves.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dominic narrates 'dhulin by fordable going e'

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nk *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>a
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha moo agg
Ok.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nhit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Broken Hills
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Burzrak narrates 'meet where'

*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Morsh pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickles it.
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine Morsh:Wounded>bash *dwarf*whit *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Fine>shit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*
Durcano narrates 'me scarred...'

You're already fighting!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*rtihlav narrates 'by rock'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Morsh tries to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*w
You are too afraid.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east.
Durcano narrates 'ok, rock'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>15change wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ehit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Morsh.
Morsh is here, fighting *Khuilela the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Wounded>*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Lotheila narrates 'well any news about sorcerer?'

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>shit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>riude
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Broken Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: south, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*s
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ws
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You strongly pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills

*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
Morsh is standing here.
A hungry warg (o) is standing here.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>acha moo agg
Ok.

* HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ridehit *dwarf*
A hungry warg (o) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (o)'s reins, and start riding it.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An animated skeleton leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You try to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morsh mounts on a hungry warg (o), and begins riding it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You are too afraid.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>10hit *dwarf*change wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*e
Ruined Overlook
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: (north), east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Broken Hills
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Your attempt to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf* fails.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
Broken Hills
Exits: east, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Morsh pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Wounded>
Desalniettemin narrates 'oerrock?'
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
An intact skeleton of a man is walking around here.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Durcano narrates 'yep'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Morsh says 'bob'
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
Exits: north, south.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*n
Smrtihlav narrates 'nod'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>hit *dwarf*
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
Morsh bleeds from open wounds.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

Morsh begins some strange incantations...
You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You feel bolder.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>score
145/500 hits, 13/63 mana, and 12/161 moves.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...
Morsh utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

Morsh gets a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.

w) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Morsh eats a strip of dried meat.
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ne
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>' SÖKemote hisses 'SÖK'
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Abandoned Path in the Broken Hills
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Smrtihlav tells you 'hows going'

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tramtrack mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tsmr they all out
Tell Smrtihlav they all out
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Rolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>tsmr guard breen
Tell Smrtihlav guard bree
Ok.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west
(done less than 1 hour ago).

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

## Tracks obviously leading west, following the road perfectly. ##

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound a giant rat's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Hurt>b dbash d

wMorsh has 87/320 hps 70/103 mana 43/135 moves

Morsh joins your fight.
Morsh pounds a giant rat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

Your bash at a giant rat sends it sprawling.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Old East Road
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Drum the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>tramtrack mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

hit *dwarf*
You stop searching.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You approach  the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*
Old East Road

A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Morsh is here, riding a hungry warg (o) driven by you.
*Drum the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Morsh pounds *Drum the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

! R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Drum the Dwarf*:Wounded>acha moo agg
Ok.
*Drum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drum the Dwarf* leaves north.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Old East Road
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
You pound *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* pierces your left hand and tickles it.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Sneeky the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sneeky the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm>k *elf*w
They aren't here.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *elf*w
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>The Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>560Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sw
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>50change wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh strongly pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds Morsh's right hand very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
*Khuilela the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt Morsh:Bad>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Smrtihlav tells you 'races ?'
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wk *dwarf*w
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>Morsh approaches *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* pounds your right arm hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*
The Old East Road

*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting YOU.
Morsh is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg (o) driven by you.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Morsh begins some strange incantations...

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
The Old East Road
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.
Morsh strongly pounds *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded Morsh:Bad>*Khuilela the Dwarf* snores loudly.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* strongly pounds Morsh's head.

Morsh dismounts from a hungry warg (o), and stops riding it.
Morsh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morsh leaves east.

*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Zenobia narrates 'anyone spare a fgc nocish?'
Smrtihlav tells you 'not here yet'

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the east.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>rep e
Tell morsh e
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>rep fort
Tell morsh fort
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*
The Old East Road

*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, sitting on a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Border of the Lone-lands
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*
You approach *Khuilela the Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*
Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.


! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*
Border of the Lone-lands

*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, sitting on a mountain mule.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep den är exh
Tell morsh den är exh
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep w om nis
Tell morsh w om nis
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>rep jag är bad
Tell morsh jag är bad
Ok.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Khuilela the Dwarf* seems to have recovered her senses.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh has arrived from the east.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wbash *dwarf*
Border of the Lone-lands
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Morsh tries to pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

Your bash at *Khuilela the Dwarf* sends her sprawling.
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Awful Morsh:Bad>
Morsh stops using an engraved warhammer.
Morsh skillfully draws a mace.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Awful Morsh:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
score
You pound *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Khuilela the Dwarf*:Dying Morsh:Bad>You can't do that while fighting.
Morsh crushes *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Khuilela the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Khuilela the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tsmr 1 rip
Tell Smrtihlav 1 rip
Ok.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>linc
look in corpse
corpse (here) :
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a black warg fur (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a broad silver belt
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
an engraved warhammer
a great helm (brand new)
a large skin
a long hollow stem
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
a pan
a red ruby
a ring
a ruby ring
a small book
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Morsh mounts on a hungry warg (o), and begins riding it.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>gccget coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 24 gold coins and 72 copper pennies.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>g ring corpse
You get a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rqreveal quick
You begin to search...

g shield corpse
You didn't find anyone.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

) R HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>scalp corpse
You start taking the scalp from the corpse.

g sable corpsegcc
Morsh gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

g keyring corpse
You tear Khuilela's scalp off the dead corpse.

)
A log!